Enhanced Security for Online Banking
Self-Serve Reset Password - New Feature
Self-Serve Reset Password is a digital banking feature that allows you to reset your Online Banking Password whenever you need to, at the time you need to.
Note: Currently, Self-Serve Reset Password is only available for Personal Members. Small Business Members will need to continue to call our Member Assistance Line to reset their password.
How do I reset my Online Banking Password?
- To reset your Password, select the Forgot Password or Locked Out? link on the Login screen.
- Selecting Forgot Password or Locked Out? link will open the Please Verify Yourself screen. Complete the Please Verify Yourself screen by entering your Flex Card Debit Card Number and the last three (3) digits of your Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- A one-time verification code will be sent to the mobile phone or email address you registered during enrollment of 2-Step Verification. If you set up both an email address and mobile phone number, you will be prompted to where you would like the one-time verification code to be sent.
- Upon receipt of the verification code from a text message or email, enter the code in the Enter Verification Code field on the Enter Your Verification Code screen and select Continue to submit the code for verification. If the submitted code is valid, the Enter Your Verification Code screen re-displays with the confirmation message "Verification Code Successfully Validated". Select the Continue button to enter in a new Password.
- Create and confirm your new password using the following criteria:
- You cannot reuse one of your previous 10 passwords
- Must be 9-30 characters in length
- Must contain one (1) upper case letter, one (1) lower case letter and one (1) number. Special characters may also be added.
- A Success screen will appear. Select Go To Login to login to Online Banking using your new password.