As a valued member of our team, you will experience a workplace that is diverse, stimulating and rewarding. Our interactions with our members are based on respect and integrity, ensuring that Motor City Community Credit Union is a great place to build your career. Motor City is currently looking for energetic, career oriented persons with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to join our financial team in the capacity of:
Member Services Representative
Position Identification #2021-03
- Graduates from Business or Accounting Programs or related fields are preferred
- Excellent sales and customer-service oriented experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on relationship building
- Strong organizational skills with an emphasis on time management
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
- Experience operating a cash drawer an asset
All interested applicants are invited to send their resumes, clearly marked “Private and Confidential” quoting the position identification number to the undersigned.
Motor City Community Credit Union
6701 Tecumseh Rd East
Attention: Danielle Bombardier, Vice President Human Resources
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Motor City Community Credit Union is committed to equity of employment. As an equal opportunity employer, we would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Motor City Community Credit Union endeavours to accommodate the needs of candidates under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an interview, please advise if you require accommodation.