Motor City's Mobile Web Service allows users to perform banking functions on mobile devices that have browser capabilities. Our Mobile Web Service supports a wide number of devices, but Smartphone users will have the best experience in using this service.
With Mobile Web Banking you can:
- View account balance and activity
- Perform immediate and post-dated transfers
- View scheduled transfers
- Perform immediate and post-dated payments
- View scheduled bill payments
- Delete scheduled bill payments
How do I register for Mobile Web Banking?
If you are registered for Online Banking, no additional registration is required. You will simply need your account number and Online Banking password to login to your accounts through the Motor City’s Mobile Web Service at https://www.mcccu.com/m.
What are the benefits of Mobile Web?
- You can access banking information anywhere at any time
- You can pay bills and transfer funds at any time which helps avoid late fees
- You can manage budgets by being able to check account balances before making a purchase
- You can find a Motor City branch or ATM at any time
Is there a cost for Mobile Web?
Motor City Credit Union's Mobile Web Service is free. Regular transaction fees associated with your bank account will apply. There may be additional costs related to accessing the internet using your mobile device. Please check your wireless plan or verify with your wireless carrier.
What is Memorized Accounts?
Motor City's Mobile Web Members can use memorized accounts to speed up the login process. The Memorized Accounts function can be used with mobile devices that have desktop level browsers to "memorize" the branch account numbers for those who access Mobile Web Services. The benefit is that Members do not have to enter them each time they log in.