We do it!
- Certified cheques
- Utility Bill Payments
- Money Orders
- Travellers Cheques
- Official Cheques
- Safety Deposit Box
- Foreign Drafts/Wires
- Canada Savings Bonds
- Foreign Exchange
- Ontario Savings Bonds
Visit our Commercial Lending Centre today at 895 Erie Street.
As a business owner or manager of an association, you want financial solutions that work as effectively as you do.
You want decisions made quickly and fairly. You want a financial partner who appreciates the challenge of operating a small to medium-sized organization.
THE MOTOR CITY ADVANTAGE
We are locally owned and operated and can be efficient and flexible in addressing your financial needs. Our decision makers are right here in your community.
Strictly Business Account
- A tiered daily interest account with premium rates designed for members who are
- operating a business or organization
- utilizing short term deposits
- seeking a premium interest rate with liquidity
- Motor City's relationship-based pricing strategy offers greater value and convenience.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- one free debit item on specified minimum monthly balances
- Monthly consolidated statement including all transactions and accounts/loans
- Direct Debit(Customer Automated Funds Transfer) from other financial institutions
- Interest compounded monthly
Accessing Your Funds
In addition to utilizing our in-branch services, you can access your accounts 24 hours a day by using E-teller, our online banking service, MemberLine, our telephone banking service or your debit card for ATM or retial transactions.
Business mortgages are available for the purchase of land and buildings, for renovations and additions. Financing is available for commercial manufacturing, service premises or other income buildings.
- Available as first and second mortgages
- Payment schedules can be set to match your cash flow
- pre-approved amounts available in writing with interest rate protection
- Pre-pay options available without penalty
- Mortgage terms portable: interest rate and term can be transferred to a new mortgage on new property
- Conventional and collateral mortgages available
- Special provisions can be made for institutional clients
- Flexible terms, conditions and payment structure
Ideal for financing business requirements such as equipment. It offers flexible repayment term tailored to member's cash flow.
- Option of fixed or variable interest rate
- Option of blended principal and interest repayments over a fixed period
- Option of monthly payments with periodical principal payments
- Automatic payment transfer from any financial institution
A variable rate loan used to faciliate the collection of receivables and purchases of inventory. Covers payment card transactions, cheques, withdrawls and fund transfers. This facility operates in conjunction with the Strictly Business Account.
- Variable interest rate, based on prime interest rate
- Interest is calculated on daily Operating Loan balance and charged monthly
- No fixed repayment scheduled, principal due on demand
- May be used and repaid as often as necessary
- Disbursements, repayment outstanding balances, interest reported monthly
- Insurance protection available through a Member Term Life Policy
- Canadian and U.S. facilities available